Thursday, June 20, 2013

White Chocolate Cranberry Scones



Hello loves! I have been wanting to make these ever since my mom made them for a tea party we went to before I moved to Texas. They are sooo good! Now I'm not really sure if this is the exact recipe that she used because I looked it up and there are a TON of recipes to choose from. This one is from The Prepared Pantry. These are a MUST try!

Now for this recipe you can decide if you want to turn the dough out and cut nice scones or you can choose to do what I did and make the drop biscuits. Not as pretty, but still just as tasty!!

Recipe: 

2 C. all purpose flour
1/4 C. sugar
2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
6 tablespoons butter, chilled
1 egg
*buttermilk to make 1 cup with the egg. (I used skim milk TRUST ME they still turned out awesome!)
1/2 C. white chocolate chips
1/2 C. dried cranberries

Visit The Prepared Pantry to view the baking directions






Check out the vintage bowls I found at my brother's apartment! How cool! (not sure why he has them though, kinda girly for his taste he.he)














1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, those bowls will be replaced in about two weeks ;)

    ReplyDelete