Wednesday, June 26, 2013

projects + current crushes

I have a bad habit of starting a project then starting another and another. I am currently in the middle of four crocheting projects. Two blankets, a scarf, and granny squares to be made into another blanket. I also continue to start books on books on books. I NEED to stop doing this. I have a huge list of books I want to read and I continue to buy books for my classroom this fall and then of course start to read them as well. Well hey, at least I'm reading right?? Oh and I'm currently obsessed with notebooks. Check out the one I just bought. Adorable! What are your current projects & crushes?
 

 granny squares, sorry 'bout the bad photo


books for my classroom. reading love.



1 comment:

  1. Do you need any more books? When you come back, come visit Casa De Cavallaro! ;) I'm barely taking any of mine (due to no space. Other than Doary of a Wimpy Kid ;) haha)

    ReplyDelete