Tuesday, June 18, 2013

WHATS IN A HOME?


Sooo... I'm homeless! Well... not exactly. I mean I have a place to live but my life is in complete limbo and I don't have a home. My mom always says, "your home is where your mom is," which is true. I do consider my parents house my home. But I haven't lived there for four years. I have moved a lot (mostly in the same college town) and every place has been temporary. I enjoy being young and adventurous, but I look forward to the day when I can call a place my home again. One that I actually live in. I imagine my first real home will be a cute little place. But something that is more permanent than the constant change of an apartment. It will be something I own, not shell out money to rent. I will have fresh flowers on my table in a mason jar and a garden in my back yard. It will be crisp and clean. I imagine hosting friendly gatherings where a grill is involved and plenty of wine.



No comments:

Post a Comment