Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Guest Post: Classic Summer Style

Since I am driving across the country today on my great move back to Texas, I have lined up a special guest post for you guys! Today I want to introduce you to Kali from This Bliss. I started following her this summer as she started her blogging adventures. I absolutely love her style! I strongly encourage you to become her next follower! You won't regret it :)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<



Hello Infinite Illumination readers! I’m Kali and I blog about my daily life and fashion over at This Bliss. I’m so happy to guest post for Abby today – like her, I’m also an Iowa girl. I currently live in Des Moines with my fiancé (we just got engaged on July 4th!). By day, I manage email programs for BHG.com, and by night, I blog about everything I’m passionate about – including fashion, beauty, and home décor. I picked this outfit to share with you guys today because it really showcases my typical summer style. Summer is by far my favorite season to dress for, and I’m definitely a shorts and sandals type of girl.
 


 
 
Find This Bliss Blog on Facebook here 

No comments:

Post a Comment