Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Unsuccessful Day

Here it is... the mental break down! I feel as if I had the most unsuccessful day EVER. My classroom is quite the project and its totally overwhelming. I am queen of decoration and crafting but for some reason I can't put together my classroom the way I want it. I can't figure out what I want! There seems like so much space to fill and brighten and I want things to go together but I can't figure out how to make it work. I need one of those interior designers to come out and help. I think the major problem is my perfectionism. I want everything a specific way but when I have no idea what exactly that is it ends up a disaster. I can't believe I am even sharing these with you but here is the results of my unsuccessful day.


Board by my desk will be completely re-done ASAP. Hate it. 


The yellow wall is the only thing I love. Starting to wish I would have done it all with this fabric.


I like this chevron wall as well. You can't really tell its chevron from a far in the picture but below you can see what it looks like.


No comments:

Post a Comment