Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Life Lately: finally a moment to catch up

Since I've been back in Houston I haven't had much time to just sit down and chill. Its been go-go-go. I can't wait to get into a routine and get back on here regularly. Everything is coming together here, but very slowly. Lots of decoration plans but with setting up for school it will be put on the back burner for awhile. I'm super excited to get going with the school year. I spent 4 hours in my classroom today cleaning and organizing. I plan to be there pretty much the rest of this week getting everything ready to go before I start in with meetings on Monday. I can't believe it is already here! Here is a visual of whats been going on in my life.


1. My room
2. Mi casa
3. New couch
4. Working out
5. Vintage quilt in Galveston
6. Vintage cameras in Galveston
7. Beautiful architecture in Galveston
8. Fresh fish market
9. Classroom 


No comments:

Post a Comment