Tuesday, May 15, 2012

do the things you love

It is officially week two of summer and I am going to share with you the list of things I am committing myself to this summer for my happiness. Here goes...

1. Eat breakfast outside on the front step and enjoy the beautiful sunshine and the sound of the birds
2. Continue to take very long bike rides
3. Go to the Farmer's Market at least once a month and support the local farmers
4. Go hiking and camping at least twice this summer
5. Take an art/craft class
6. Surround myself with the ones I love
7. Take time each day to take in the simple beauty around me and remember all the things I am thankful for
8. Run
9. Spend a lot of time in the sun
10. Volunteer


In the wedding vows of the movie The Vow one vows to the other this: I vow to help you love life. At this point in my life I am vowing to myself that I will always help myself love life. So many people get caught up in the hard times of life and forget to realize how beautiful this life is. I challenge you to make a list of 5-10 things that you are going to commit yourself to for your own happiness.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful idea. I think i'll sit down with my husband tonight and we can create a list together. Love it.

    ReplyDelete