Thursday, June 11, 2015

Lunch In The Summer

So I'm no food blogger (or food photographer) but I found this recipe when I went to a cute cafe called Toute Suite. Avocado and chicken salad are two of my favs so why not put the chicken salad in the avocado?? Genius! So since then I've resorted to making this super simple and relatively healthy lunch quite often. So I encourage you to try it! Also, on a side note I made my first smoothie today for my hubby. Go new blenders!


What you need:
Mayo
Onion
Chicken *cook your own if you have the time
Celery
Avocados *1 for each person






I don't use specific measurements but here is a good estimate:

1 stalk of celery chopped
1/2 of a small onion chopped
1/2 Cup mayo (add more if too dry)
Pepper to taste
Thyme to taste
Paprika to taste

Mix all ingredients together in a bowl

Cut each avocado in half and spoon in chicken salad! Top with pepper if you'd like and enjoy! 




Oh and here is a cutie drinking a smoothie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment