Wednesday, June 10, 2015

I've Got Georgia On My Mind

Finally after a year of talking about going to visit one of my sweet friends in Atlanta we made it happen! The only time I've ever been to Atlanta was driving through on a trip to Florida when I was probably 11. I absolutely loved every minute of being there! The city is much cleaner than Houston (even though I love H-town). There were hills and trees everywhere. I miss having hills. Texas is very flat, or at least where I live. We spent most of our time outside which was so refreshing since I had just gotten out for summer break from my second year of teaching. We biked on the belt line, hiked Kennesaw Mountain, visited awesome restaurants and coffee shops, and hit up some unique local shops. I also attended my first pig roast. Delish! It was such an amazing trip and I can't wait to go back. :)












No comments:

Post a Comment