Wednesday, June 13, 2012

update on my life

It has been awhile since I have posted something about what is going on with me. So I figured I would give you all an update. The past few weeks have been pretty great! I celebrated my 21st birthday May 30th with some really great friends. It was a memorable birthday for sure. Some of the things I experienced my birthday week included getting margaritas and chips and queso (one of my favorite things to do!) and also my friend and I hit up the local wine bar. It was really neat! We tasted so many different wines and I found that I actually like some of them.

pink champagne cupcakes from my birthday


This past weekend I got to spend some time with some of my high school friends at a bachelorette party. Then the day after that I headed to a family reunion. I literally know 10 people at every family reunion and I always get so excited about family reunions only to be let down because I don't know anyone. I have no idea why I think it will be different every time.

Other than my birthday and spending time with friends and family I have been working like a crazy woman to save for my trip to Colorado. I leave this coming Monday and my sister and I are road tripping. We are staying out there for three weeks with my Aunt and Uncle. (they don't have any daughters, they are in for a treat ;) ) I am very excited to spend time out there. Hopefully I will get to do a lot of outdoorsy stuff!

Also, if you didn't see my life via instagram post already I have been doing a lot of crafting in my free time. When I am not at work I am usually at home in my craft room coming up with something to entertain me.

rosette headbands

2 comments:

  1. lovely blog! found you via chasing sunshine! it's so awesome that you still see your high school friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rosettes! I didn't even know you could make champagne cupcakes. Which just goes to show how much I know haha. I'm your newest follower! Let's be blog friends?

    Brooke

    liningthecloudswithsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete