Friday, June 29, 2012

a day in Boulder

I have been posting a lot of picture posts lately, but I'm just so excited to play with a nice camera and I'm even more excited because yesterday (Thursday) we spent the day in Boulder. My parents finally arrived after their 11 hour drive that they split in to two days. Aaannnd... my bestie came with them! We all are going to spend a week out here exploring together! Couldn't be more excited. Without further a due here are some lovely pictures of our Boulder adventure.


We enjoyed a delicious lunch at Rio which of course included MARGARITAS! 


Abby (bestie) and I enjoying *knock you on your ass* margs

my beautiful sister enjoying her non-alcoholic mango marg! 


sooo many colors! American Apparel LOVE


assortment of chocolate from the European gifts store

No comments:

Post a Comment