Wednesday, February 8, 2012

workin' out


For those of you who know me personally, you know that I am really into working out. I love to work out! I was big into running in high school for cross-country and I still have that love for running. I thought I would share with you my workout gear! As you can see in the picture I have a pretty sweet Eddie Bauer bag I use to go to the gym with and my Asics. Asics are my shoe, I will not/cannot run in anything else but my Asics! Love them! Also in the picture you can see a pink Polar watch. I finally got it today! I am so excited about being able to track my heart rate and calories each day. Definitely a workout booster.

Working out makes my day so much better! I start every morning off with Kosama at 6:15am which gives me the energy I need to get through my 8am classes. Sometimes in the afternoon I will hit the gym to get another workout in or just to go for a jog. I encourage everyone that reads this to go for a little work out or even just a walk outside. Here in Iowa it is a beautiful day! No excuse not to take in some fresh air :)



Here is a little update on my 365 day inspiration notebook:
I started 1 week ago today. Here are some pics of how it is looking to inspire you to start yours! (if you haven't already, which I highly encourage you to do)

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love a good hard workout! I'm the same as you, minus the aesics. I'm a nike girl!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I am usually decked out in Nike apparel I just can't give up my Asic running shoes! lol. Btw I enjoy your comments!

      Delete