Saturday, February 4, 2012

Backyard Candle Company






Good morning! This morning I woke up to make breakfast and my candle from Backyard Candle Company was just waiting to be lit in my kitchen, which inspired me to do a feature post on this adorable chic little shop in Washington, Iowa.

I had the joy of going into Backyard Candle Co. over Christmas break when I went to visit my friend, Abby. I had never been to the shopping district in Washington, Iowa so we went to the square and she took me to the best places in the town. I by far have to say that the Backyard Candle Co. was my favorite. I bought myself a delicious candle and a scent for my Scentsy. I have been in love since!

Backyard Candle Company Bio:
We are a small candle boutique in Iowa, where each candle is, 100% soy and hand poured with love right in the store. We have over 50 scents to choose from as well as an assortment of eclectic decor, gifts, accessories, one of a kind vintage pieces and so much more.

(picture from Backyard blog)

(picture from Backyard blog)

Make sure to check out their blog and become a fan on Facebook! 

No comments:

Post a Comment