Wednesday, February 29, 2012

a little insight into Abby Ann Designs


Happy Wednesday lovelies! I am feeling incredibly refreshed and inspired about my jewelry business today. For the past week I have been really stressing about marketing, advertising, and making sales. I recently (last night) found a website that has a TON of helpful hints and I am so thankful I found it! To see this awesome website click here.

I thought I would share with you a few things about my business today.  First off I would like to tell you why my line of jewelry is unique. Obviously it is handmade which makes it one of a kind. I put a lot of thought and effort into each piece and I love what I do. When you love every minute of making a piece I think it is already a higher quality accessory than any old piece you find at the store. To top off why my jewelry is unique, I use a variety of high quality material (sterling silver, freshwater pearls, Swarovski crystals, semi-precious gemstones, + more) and they are placed together in ways to make irresistible jewelry.

See for yourself! www.abbyanndesigns.com

2 comments:

  1. That necklace is beautiful! Best of luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! Def enjoyed reading this post!! def very very pretty!

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete