Monday, January 23, 2012

Indigo Wild

(image from Indigo Wild website)

Zum bars... Enough said. If you don't know what these are you're in luck because I am here to tell you about them. Zum bars are all-natural soap bars made from goats milk. (sounds iffy right?) I'm a big fan of all natural products so I frequent the co-op here in Ames, Iowa. It is fantastic! Which is where I found these Zum bars. I thought I would give them a try to see if they were as cool as they look. Lets just say I will never switch back to any other kind of soap. I LOVE this soap! I highly encourage you to seek these out and get one or a hundred for yourself!

They have many different scents, my personal favorite is the oatmeal lavender (picture below). Not only do these soaps feel amazing, they look really cool! They are made with multiple colors and some of them have a swirl effect.

Check out their website here


(image by me)

(image by me)

(image by me)

No comments:

Post a Comment