Tuesday, January 24, 2012

have your cake and eat it too






Cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes! I love love love them! Obviously you can tell that I am a little obsessed with cupcakes. However, I have a legit reason why I made these (not that you need to have any reason at all). You see, the thing about being an elementary education major is that we get to bring snacks to class! Today was my day to bring snacks for the entire class and of course I chose cupcakes! This class is in the morning and so I thought why not mix some type of breakfast food and cupcake together. Cinnamon roll cupcakes! Ta-Da! I cannot take all the credit for creating these though... the other Abby helped me make these since I had to make so many of them.

the process to make these is quite time consuming because you have to put a layer of batter in and then put the cinnamon mixture in and swirl it then repeat another layer of batter and cinnamon.



This is what it looks like when you swirl the cinnamon mixture in!



Found via Bakingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment