Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sunday, Sunday

Hello beautiful people! Sundays are normally full of run, run, run for me. Today I chose to not run and to get some things done that were long over due. Like unpacking my suitcase from my trip home for Christmas. Yep, it sat on my floor for 3 weeks. It was like living out of a suitcase in my own apartment. I literally am never home so thats what happens. I am always at work, church, grad school, or catching up with friends in my few spare moments. 

Yesterday, Matt and I looked around at some future homes/apartments. House hunting at its finest. -Last time I went apartment hunting (with my roomie) we encountered a problem when reading reviews of the place that scared us right out of our contract a month before we were supposed to move in. We didn't think to look at the reviews for some reason until last minute. Luckily we live someplace great though. - Anyways, Matt and I rolled up to this beautiful apartment in the Woodlands to check it out. We walked in and the lady said give her a few minutes so we did. During those minutes I looked up their reviews only to find a strand of terrible reviews revealing bug problems. I literally said lets run. lol. Needless to say, we left without talking to the lady. Now I know you might be thinking you can't trust those reviews sometimes however, when they are consistent I will trust them. No bugs for me. I hyperventalate each time I see the Texas sized creatures. So we went on with our future home hunting. We ended up finding a place we love but we aren't rushing anything because we still have time to look at other places. If we don't find something else we love more well then we know where to go.

To my main point of this post... all this house hunting and future life planning has me Pinteresting like crazy! I cannot wait to DIY everything! Matt is pretty awesome at making unique things so I'm pinning all the projects that deal with power tools so he can do them. ;)

Here are some of my Pinterest inspirations:

via
via


via

Love the coloring of this room above

via

No comments:

Post a Comment