Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Etsy Artist {Mountain Creek Soaps, Candles & Gifts}

Hey everyone! So it has been awhile since I have done one of these awesome Etsy artist features. I have a really great one for you today, so get excited! Here is the place to go for all your soaps and candles :)




My name is Brittany, and I am the girl behind Mountain Creek Soaps, Candles & Gifts. I grew up on a farm in Florida, married my childhood friend and crush Josh in 2008, and now live in a beautiful rural spot in Ohio. I am a country girl through and through. I love being outdoors, gardening (I'm already excitedly making plans for my spring vegetable, herb and flower gardens!), horses, music, vintage style, and beautiful things of all kinds. 
 Due to health issues that caused me to research healthy eating and lifestyle changes, I have learned more than I ever wanted about the toxins in our foods, cosmetics, soaps and skincare products. Mountain Creek Gifts is my way of sharing healthy, toxin free, great for your skin, beautiful and enjoyable products. I actually learned soap-making from my mom and future mother-in-law when I was about 8 years old. My mom and I made soaps to sell at a local farmer's market for a couple years and I always loved it. 
 One of my favorite parts of making my products is inventing my own recipes. I love coming up with new soap scents, creating a new herbal bath soak and whipping up rich luscious skin creams. It is a great outlet for my creative side!
I love Etsy because it is a very user friendly store front that I can direct my customers to, and it also helps me get my products noticed by people I would have never come in contact with through Etsy's search engine and teams. It's fun and easy to work with and great for my little business.
Right now my favorite product to make is my soaps. It is what I've been making the longest, what takes the most time and care, and what I can be most creative with. I love coming up with new scents and colors while using ingredients that are healthy for your skin!


The lovely Brittany from Mountain Creek Soaps, Candles & Gifts has kindly given a discount offer for her shop for all readers. Get 20% off at her Etsy shop with the code:  BlogFriends. 
Check out Brittany's awesome products at all of the following:

No comments:

Post a Comment