Tuesday, March 6, 2012

jewelry classes


I am so excited to announce that I will be teaching jewelry classes at Casual Revolution. A cute little vintage/handmade item shop on Main Street in Ames. I will be starting late March with an earring class and a children's bracelet class. I will eventually add different classes in once I start getting students! I can't wait to help others create beautiful jewelry for themselves!





If you live in the Ames area contact me to sign up! Great way to be creative and make something beautiful you can be proud of!

Classes:
Sterling Silver Earrings
-Design your own custom earrings that all your friends will envy. Join this class to learn the techniques of making your own earrings. Includes instruction and materials.
Fee: $30
Dates:
Wednesday March 21st 7pm-8:30pm or
Wednesday March 28th 7-8:30pm
(10 students max per class)

Just for kids
beaded bracelets
-sign you child up to learn how to create their own custom bracelet. Includes materials and instruction.
Fee: $18
Dates:
Tuesday March 20th 5:30-6:30pm
Tuesday March 27th 5:30-6:30pm

2 comments: