Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Preview of my Workspace!

Abby's Originals Workspace

Hi everyone!

I have always wanted my very own workspace/craftroom. I imagine when I buy my own house having a craft room just for me and decorating it the way I want. It will be my "woman cave" you could say. I am a college student so if you can imagine how much space I have had in my first two years to make my jewelry, it wasn't very much. I lived in a dorm and then a sorority with very small rooms. I was usually cramped at my school desk trying to make best use of the space I did have to create my jewelry. So.... I'm sure you can imagine how excited I was when I found out I was going to move into a giant house! I recently moved into this giant house (well... giant for a college kid) with two roommates. The house conveniently has a GUEST BEDROOM or if you are a huge crafter, you automatically think CRAFT ROOM! I am very lucky to have such awesome roommates that were totally excited about me using a small section of the guest bedroom as my workspace. So I am here today to give you a sneak peak on where all the Abby's Originals magic happens. I am a proud renter (ha) of my own craft room!










Work Desk, where the magic happens

work desk with design board








nicely organized tools

supplies and design board

supplies


Here you see my jewelry all set up. I am working on making my new craft show set up!

No comments:

Post a Comment