Sunday, September 29, 2013

Love Is On My Side

No, the title does not mean I found the man of my dreams... BUT. You can get excited about this post because its coming straight from the depths of my heart.


via



I found this quote on Pinterest this past week and it really stuck with me. All I truly want from this life is to live to bring glory to my God. I mean that is why I was placed here so why not live out my life to its fullest potential right?? So, yes, I want people to look at me and think 'Wow, she really loves Jesus'. This is where it may get a little tricky. I don't want people to think that of me for my own good. I want people to look at me and think that girl has something alive in her spirit and I want some of what she is on. Basically that goes along perfectly with my goal of inspiring others. The way I choose to inspire others is through the love of Jesus Christ. And no, as I found out in church today, that Christ is not Jesus' last name. HAHA! (No, I never thought that but my pastor decided to point it out... hilarious)

I want to inspire you with some words of insight I received today. 1) Nothing anybody says about you has a hold on your destiny because they won't get you to heaven. All you have to realize is that God is on your side and with that you can't fail. 2) God is no respecter of persons, God will use anybody with a willing heart to do his work 3) You were created to be you nobody else so stop trying to live other people's dreams and live your own. 4) Don't give yourself away to people who can't receive you.

Do your best at life and inspire others. Even if you're not on the right path with your faith in this moment you can strive to do your best and get back on path. In fact, I haven't always been on a correct walk of faith in my life, but I wouldn't be where I am today if I hadn't made all the mistakes I have made. To be quite honest I know I will make many more but that's the beauty of life. You learn from each mistake you make you can reflect and go on from there. So if I had to choose a life of either always being 100% on path or falling off my path along the way I choose the second. I know that may sound absolutely crazy that I would want to have made mistakes and gone through trials but I wouldn't be where I am standing today if I had not gone through everything I have gone through. And I love exactly where I am standing in life today. So I embrace my mistakes and trials and you should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment