Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Ava's Purple Paislee


Today I have a special Etsy artist to share with you. The lovely Linzy from Ava's Purple Paislee will be sharing all about her adorable shop!





Hi there! My name is Linzy Herron and I own a shop called Ava’s Purple Paislee where I sell unique baby and children’s hair accessories and photo props.  I got married to my high school sweetheart, Chris, the month after I graduated high school and we are happily married eight years later! We now have three children: Ava, who is five and twins Paislee and Graedy, who just turned one.
 
How did you get started with your business?
I started making headbands for my two girls Ava and Paislee (hence the name of my shop), when the twins were born last summer. I loved being able to create fun things that matched their outfits. I soon realized that all of my spare time was being spent on this new obsession and learning how to create fun and new things. I was finding that the quality and uniqueness that came from creating my own things just couldn’t be found in stores. As you will see in my shop, I love using bright colors in my headbands!
 
 
 
How did you decide to join Etsy?
First of all, I LOVE Etsy! I decided to join Etsy because I felt it was an easy way to get my products out there and I knew that the clientele on Etsy would appreciate the creative and artistic feel to my products. Plus, I realized that my pile of headbands for my girls was becoming way too big for just two little heads
 

 
 
Stop on by Linzy's shop to get 15% off with the following code!
Discount code for 15% off: SUMMER

Check her out!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment