Tuesday, May 28, 2013

summer lovin'


Ahh! Summer flowers! There is nothing better than farmer's market flowers! I can't wait to attend many farmer's markets this summer and support all the locals. As I look forward to spending the summer back home I have been thinking of all the things I will do. First and foremost I will spend quite a bit of time at my favorite coffee shop, Lorry's. If you are trying to find me at some point...chances are that's where I'll be. Another summer to-do is to get my Etsy shop back up and running... so be on the lookout for handmade goods! I have plans to spend time with family, friends, travel, read, and last but very not least... RIDE MY BIKE. I have missed my bike so much this past spring semester because unfortunately, it did not make the trip to Houston.

No comments:

Post a Comment