Thursday, March 31, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my site! Thanks for visiting!

Hi, my name is Abby and I am the creator of Abby's Originals. This is my new page, I also have an Etsy site and a Facebook page. I accept orders on this site through PayPal. You can also order through my Etsy site.

I am a college student and I have been making jewelry for a while now. Everyone always asks me how I got started, so I will share that with you. When I was probably about 10, my mom took me and my younger sister to a gift shop where you could make your own name bracelets. After I did this I fell in love with beading and started to make my own jewelry. At about age 12 I did my first sale at the Little Sioux, Iowa Homecoming. I have been making jewelry ever since. 

Make sure to check back often! 
Plenty more items will be added. 

Etsy Shop:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/abbysoriginals 

No comments:

Post a Comment